Under the general supervision of the Founding Director (Dr. Megan Ranney) and the CDH Program Director, the Project Coordinator facilitates planning, organization, coordination, and implementation of educational initiatives for the Center for Digital Health. We are seeking a Project Coordinator that has a passion to innovate and educate in digital health.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Founding Director in overseeing all components of the CDH’s educational initiatives including:
- Coordinate educational initiatives, including our weekly seminar series, our yearly conference, and internal and external structured educational efforts. The Project Coordinator will be expected to be comfortable with project management, have an interest in online education, and have a dedication to creating new ways of learning about digital health.
- Maintain and grow our online presence, including CDH blogs and social media. In conjunction with the Director, Program Director, and other leadership, the Project Coordinator will demonstrate an interest in and facility with basic social media and help translate educational initiatives into online media, including blogs and podcast.
- General administrative tasks. The Project Coordinator will play an integral role in assisting the Program Director with general administrative tasks relevant to the strategic direction of the CDH.
- Bachelor’s degree in health administration, business, communications, public health, or related discipline
- Highly organized, self-motivated, outstanding attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Collaborative, driven, adaptive, flexible, and creative
- Prior project management experience
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills (e.g., Microsoft suite)
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline (MHA, MBA, MPH, MA, MS)
- Prior experience in digital health or public health
- Prior experience with clinical research; understanding of IRB and regulatory guidelines
- Ability to “think outside the box”
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Center for Digital Health
- Providence, RI
- Bachelor’s degree
- Weekdays (daytime), 40 hours/week
- July 2021
Send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]